Tuesday, January 9, 2018

A decision has been made

Monday January 8th

Started the morning with a nice 5k around one of my favorite loops in Muskogee, OK.  Its a shared flat bike path that that starts right off the highway but nicely ducks into trees, laps around the sports complex I played soccer at growing up, opens up a bit and allows a few glimpses of my parents' land and barn, and passes by my dad's old office.  I can't tell if it was the nostalgia or the fact the temps were close to 40 degrees F, but it felt great!  My legs wanted to go fast and I let them!  Strava link is below:

https://www.strava.com/athletes/Todd_Reutlinger

After the run I spent the rest of the day trying to get the best possible deal I could on a Nissan NV200 (shout out to Momma Bear for calling every dealer in Oklahoma and Texas!). Pictures will be posted soon on my instagram, @toddrunswild/


I spent the evening catching up with some friends from high school, doing laundry, and repacking and organizing my belongings.  Tuesday I get back on the road and head to a warmer climate!

Stay Warm and Run Wild!

No comments:

Post a Comment