Monday, January 8, 2018

Sunday January 7th

After looking at different adventure vehicles all day yesterday, it was time to clear my head and think about.  The best place for me to think? On my feet, running fast.  Started the day running a couple of laps on a .8 mi loop in my hometown.  After being stuck in a car, traveling across half the country, my legs needed to let go.  I planned on a long run, but I started to get a nagging pain in my left glute.  It is way too early in the training plan to hurt myself, so I cut the run short.  Despite it being a shorter run, I was still satisfied with my speed on the run (2 miles @ sub 7 min).  I spent the rest of the day visiting with a couple of friends in Tulsa and Muskogee and doing a bunch of research on a few specific compact cargo vans and conversions.

The plan for Monday is to get a new vehicle, repack, and get ready to continue my adventure.

Be Patient and Run Wild!

No comments:

Post a Comment