Sunday, January 7, 2018

From St. Louis to Oklahoma

January 6th

After a few days of rest and relaxation I was back on the road.  This time it was a quick 6 hour drive.  It was 6 degrees when I left St. Louis and I was layered up and ready for a drive with no heat.  Was I shocked when the heat started in my car? Yes.  Was I going to question it or assume it was going to work the whole drive? No.  I plugged in the electric blanket, placed it on my lap and was off and moving. 

The heater stayed on the whole time and so did all my layers, mostly because I was scared my car may not start back up if I stopped to remove layers.  This was the point in which I realized this car would not make it the planned trip the rest of this month and that I needed to develop another plan. More on that next time.

I made it safely to my parent's house in Muskogee around 3pm and unloaded everything out of the vehicle that tried to kill me and started to figure out what my vehicle plan was going to be.  Regardless, it was good to be home and be out of freezing temperatures and snow, at least for now.

Stay Positive and Run Wild




No comments:

Post a Comment